Garden screening fabric 100%
Heavy-duty, non-translucent woven garden screening fabric made from UV stabilised polypropylene, seamed all round and provided with brass Ø 12mm eyelets at 50cm intervals.
Application: obstructing the view of private gardens and premises.
Due to their close-meshed structure, the screens catch a lot of wind. The fence needs to be able to withstand high wind loads.
|Quotation request||Article code||Weight||Dimensions||Colour||Technical data sheet|
|(go to request)||81621..|
1.20m x 50m
|(go to request)||81622..|
1.50m x 50m
|(go to request)||81623..|
1.80m x 50m
|(go to request)||81624..|
2.00m x 50m
|(go to request)||81631..|
1.20m x any length
|(go to request)||81632..|
1.50m x any length
|(go to request)||81633..|
1.80m x any length
|(go to request)||81634..|
2.00m x any length
|(go to request)||81648..|
any dimensions (max. height: 1.90m)
Tensioning the garden screening fabric on a wire-mesh fence.
1. The side of the fabric is attached to the first pole by means of an aluminium rod by turning the fabric a few times around the rod and fixing the rod onto the pole by means of self-drilling screws. Alternatively, the fabric can also be turned directly around the pole and fastened by means of binding wire.
2. The fabric is pulled tight towards to last pole and the procedure described under item 1 is repeated.
3. The fabric is tensioned and fastened to the upper tube at every eyelet by means of binding wire. In case of fences without an upper tube, a heavy Ø 3.3mm tension cable is woven through the upper row of eyelets and tensioned to the outer poles by means of a turnbuckle.
4. A Ø 3.3mm tension cable is woven through the lower row of eyelets and tensioned to the outer poles by means of a turnbuckle.
5. In case of screens with a height of 1.50m, an extra cable needs to be tensioned at a height of 75 cm and attached to the garden screen at 50cm intervals by means of binding wire. Always pierce the fabric at a distance of at least 5mm from the edge to prevent tearing. Two intermediate cables have to be tensioned in case of screens with a height of 1.80m or 2.00m.