Fiberglass reinforcement mesh
Fiberglass nets with alkaline-resistant SBR coating for the reinforcement of traditional screeds and flowing screeds. The nets reduce cracking during screed drying.
Mesh reinforcement is advisable in case of unbonded screeds (laid on a plastic membrane), floating screeds (laid on insulation), thin screeds and floor heating.
Advantages over metal reinforcement mesh:
- can be easily transported, unrolled and cut;
- low specific weight combined with very high tensile strength;
- no corrosion.
|Quotation request||Article code||Dimensions||Rolls / pallet||Colour||Technical data sheet|
|(go to request)||29100..|
1.00m x 50m
Installation of Duranet fiberglass reinforcement mesh
- apply a layer of screed of half the desired thickness;
- roll out the net in strips and make sure it is completely flat and does not curl up;
- the strips need to be installed with a minimum overlap of 10 cm;
- cut the net by means of a utility knife or scissors;
- interrupt the mesh reinforcement at the joints;
- the net can be placed on top of tubes and pipes;
- apply the top layer of screed immediately after rolling out the net.
Do not store the rolls in direct sunlight.